Around the web today for stories of interest to future missionaries, missionary moms, returned missionaries, member missionaries, and missionaries of every sort and variety.
- Danny Rasmussen – Is Buddy the Elf a Mormon Missionary? Here’s the evidence “He runs away from naked women to whom he’s not married”
- Caribbean Church News “What’s Key to Missionary Work”– As the Catholic church begins to focus more on missionary work we may find we have more and more in common. One Cardinal explained this weekend that the keys to being a good missionary are “charity” and “education.”
- TanyaBobAnya1 “Mormon 044“– One Baptist Woman interviewed a Mormon Missionary, here are her conclusions. “He was a missionary and I didn’t know he had to pay his own way . . . I was very impressed.”
- Steven Zoeller “Mission is daunting yet rewarding for young LDS Elders“– What is it like to knock on a stranger’s door to teach about Jesus Christ in the Bible Belt? One man tries to answer. “But while the scenario is familiar, most people only have one half of the story. They know what it’s like to answer, but not what it’s like to be the people who knock on the doors, who stand on the doormats as they spiel about Jesus Christ and some guy named Joseph Smith.”
- Molly Kay “Sister Smith’s Mission Call”– This well produced video records the highs and lows of the big day receiving your mission call.