Around the web today for stories of interest to future missionaries, missionary moms, returned missionaries, member missionaries, and missionaries of every sort and variety every morning once again.
- Rebecca Lane “18 awkward moments every recently returned missionary experiences“– Have a friend/child/sibling coming home from a mission soon. This list might just describe the experience perfectly–while giving you a great laugh.
- Cheryl “Valentine Fun Mail”– Looking for a valentine’s day care package for a missionary in your life? These adorable ideas might just do the trick. ” I figured it was high time I spread some love with Valentine snail mail.”
- Becca “Easter Gifts for your Missionary”– On the topic of adorable packages, have you ever considered missionary Peeps? You’re welcome.
- LDS.org “Ward Councils and Ward Mission Leaders“– [Spanish with subtitles] The Church is out with a new series of videos on how wards can help advance the missionary effort. “Missionary work should not only be on the ward council agendas but also on elders quorum; Relief Society; and other quorum, group, and auxiliary agendas.”
- David Richins “Mormon Missionaries Talk About Why They Believe”– Missionaries discuss how they’ve come to develop their testimonies in their minds and their hearts. “I always knew I wanted to go on a mission, and it’s not because my parents wanted me to do that. If I didn’t know that this is what I needed to be doing and that the work I am doing was true, I wouldn’t be doing it.”